Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Good thing my apartment has paper recyling...

because I just found the best website ever!!!
http://www.discountmagazines.com
i just ordered 8 magazines for less than $60!
half their magazines are only $5.95
this will enable me to live up to my personal motto
"always carry reading material"

so today i made a pilgrimage to a place hallowed to RDs
the 99 cent store
i bought scrubby bath poofs
for my super dirty feet
(didn't pack washclothes, which won't surprise some)

i just realized that i've reverted to my stanza writing style
i wonder i went all traditional sentences at first?

and to end on a super high note
i'm going on day 4 without getting lost in the city
i think i just jinxed myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home