Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It was bound to happen

So I definitely jinxed myself, as I got lost on the subway tonight. The evening didn't start well, as i tried to go into a locked
entrance. But I worked through it. I'm resourceful (i.e., I crossed the street). It was the ride home from Union Square that proved more eventful. So I'm waiting for the R/W and I hear the station agent say something about a slow R train. Ten minutes later I see the N train come by, I check the lil map, and I hop on it, ready to cruise to Fulton St. I knew something was wrong when I realized the train was outside. And then seeing the Brooklyn Bridge sealed my fate. But I got out at the 2nd stop and actually managed to backtrack on the 2. I've successfully made it through my first subway debaucle.

This whole sentence thing feels weird
but i fear that blogs are gonna make this thing huge

i just saw the finale of vh1s stripsearch
reality programming at its finest
note to anyone ever planning anything for me
DO NOT include an all-male revue as part of the festivities
i'm a big fan of boys
but not waving crotches and tearaway pants

i hope the fact that my body feels like it was hit by a truck
is due to tuesday's tub tumble

lizzie musar arrives tomorrow!
i want to go to the peanut butter restaurant
http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/
(ok, maybe calling a restaurant is stretching it)

i'm going to go eat cookies
i deserve cookies

WAIT
GO TO THIS LINK
http://www.mikedoughty.com/news/show/45
and you will be able to see Mike Doughty's new video
it's fabulous!
i can't wait to run into him on the streets and tell him so
(or more likely, be shy and just gawk)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, July 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched the finale of stripsearch last night too! I sat there the whole time with this odd, scrunched up nose look. I just can't take them seriously. Ok, have a great day at work! You better believe i'm working hard.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, July 15, 2005, Blogger BK said…

    kt,

    an HTML lesson for creating links...instead of putting the URL, try this...

    i want to go to the peanut butter restaurant

    another example...

    WAIT! go watch Mike Doughty's new video. it's fabulous!

    see how it works? the code is the same...just the URL changes.

    you can do it like that or the way i showed you in the e-mail i just sent you...that way shows you how to open links in new windows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home