Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cult of Personality

this weekend was the big game show audition
and lord knows i can't talk about the process
as i signed
dum dum dum
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT!!!
anyway, lizzie, bk and i took a really difficult test
but lo and behold
we passed!!
so that meant we went to the interview round
where we tried to make jokes
and be personable to the sex and the city clones
who were wielding the clipboards
we were told "we'll call you by 9 pm"
at 8 pm i got the call that sealed our fate
the call that began "unfortunately..."
and that's where the story ends
oh well, it was good while it lasted
(approximately 45 minutes)

but the weekend was not a lost cause
because lizzie musar was in town!
any time spent with lizzie is good time!

and now i'm off to eat the banana pudding lizzie bought me

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, April 03, 2006, Blogger BK said…

    ...and i guess any time spent with me is forgettable?

    : (

    by the way, I looked up our ichat history...the other thing you forgot about me was that we went to see kids in the hall at the tower theater in upper darby...you asked me if i liked KITH and i had to remind you of that.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, April 06, 2006, Blogger that mckim girl said…

    I'm so sad you guys didn't make it! Oh, the famous people I could have known!

    Anyway, I am contemplating moving to the big city (which, if nothing else, will give Lizzie even more excuses to come visit)...any advice?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home