Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's Just Hair

ok, i should have gone to bed
but instead i watched the last 15 minutes of "what not to wear"
the show that i think i am a perfect candidate for
but no one will nominate me for
hint hint

anyway, there's this woman on with at least 2 feet of hair
now mind you, she was just given $5000 to spend on a new wardrobe
with the idea that she also gets a hair and face makeover
and she doesn't ever agree to a damn trim
"i feel like it would be the wrong choice"
no, the wrong choice is taking $5000
and then wuss out in the end
i've never understood people who are scared to cut their hair
perhaps i'm on the other end of the spectrum
too eager to cut my hair
evidence--my seattle driver's license
but still, cut your damn hair if they give you $5000
or don't take the money

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, March 06, 2006, Blogger Blue Moon Mama said…

    I definitely don't miss my super-long hair.

    But I am so lazy. It gets long again before I know it. And I hate getting it cut. Ugh.

    For $5000, I'd shave it off!!

    ;)

     
  • At 10:58 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Christine said…

    Hmm. ditto on the super-long hair and the "it gets long again before I know it." I just got mine cut yesterday and I LOVE it shorter (shoulder length probably doesn't count as short, but at least 6 inches came off).

    The point is, it'll grow back, and probably faster than you think if you get all of the split ends cut off!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home