Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Warm Up My Buzzer Thumb

Lizzie, Neil, and I are going on TV!!!!
ok, not yet
we are auditioning to be on TV
specifically, THE WORLD SERIES OF POP CULTURE
doesn't that sound like a show made for me??

and if i win $100,000 (split between my teammates)
that means my trip to alaska will be paid for
without any relying on citibank (hooray!)
of course, i won't know if i win until april 28th
and by then, i need to have most of the $2500 paid for
so perhaps you may be thinking
how can you help me get to alaska?
well, i'm glad you asked
if you donate to my trip
it's a delightful tax write off
and you get to help give deserving people a home!!
Help send Katie to Alaska to build houses!"
i apologize in advance for hitting people up for money
i'll be sending out an email shortly explaining my plans in more detail
but i promise, i'm not gonna become a spammer!

i'm watching "100 greatest teen idols" on vh1
i think of it as preparing for my tv debut!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home