Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Monday, December 19, 2005

these boots are made for walkin'

ok, i don't have boots
but if i did
they'd be walking
because it looks like we are heading for a transit strike
i'm going to try to head home to MD on friday
so here's hoping that if there's a strike
it's a short one
no no i'm not taking the subway to baltimore
but i gots to get to port authority

the plan for this christmas was no presents
but unfortunately, mom didn't get the memo
which means i need to go shopping
mom, feel free to leave some gifty ideas
since you know how to leave comments
maybe i'll get you your own blog!

for christmas i hope to get my medical records from johns hopkins
you see, i requested my 20 years worth of medical records
and before they would send it to me
they sent me a bill for $173 for about 200 pages
granted, it's cheaper than superevil UMDNJ
which wanted me to pay $1 a page
maybe i should put a paypal link on this page
for donations to my medical record fund

and now i'm going to go to bed
zzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home