Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

ummmm

well, i don't really have anything exciting to say
WAIT WAIT WAIT
i do!
i am officially a hair model
ok, explanation is necessary
it just means that i get a free haircut from a salon student
(but i gotta wait until january
but then every 3 months regularly)
i got accepted by them as having a workable head of hair
and unfortunately, i am way too concerned with
other people's opinions
however, i digress
this really fits into my new budget plan!
and i get to think of myself as a model
katie = fierce

this weekend the fabulous maureen is visiting the city
because she is superwoman
and is running the NYC marathon
but wait, a marathon is a walk in the park for our gal iron mo
you see, she is an ironwoman
she has raised THOUSANDS of dollars
for the leukemia and lymphoma society
go to her blog and support her

ok, i gots nothing else
which isn't a bad thing
so on that note
everyone have a lovely week
and if you have anything
you me want to ask ben folds
lemme know

wait, one more thing
if anyone has any comfy shoe suggestions for me
drop me a line
since november has arrived
i've had to retire my flip flops
and i need something to walk around
this fair city in

6 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Tracey said…

    I sent you an email, did you read it yet?

    Oh, and I recommend sneakers. Nike or Adidas. Those things are my best friends.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Katie --
    What about those orange high-tops that you used to have? They were very cool.
    Three weeks til Turkey Day!
    xox, Mom

     
  • At 6:14 PM, November 05, 2005, Blogger Christine said…

    Ooh - will you be "home" (Baltimore) for turkey day? Todd and I will be there. I'm not sure when we're getting into town and when we're leaving, but maybe we can get together.....

    And the comment I actually intended to leave was "don't get Crocs - I think they're ugly" but who knows, maybe they're so comfy it's worth the ugly. My most comfy pair of shoes are my (quite expensive) Eastland boots that I bought for walking around Paris last January. Highly recommended (both the boots and the walking around Paris).

     
  • At 4:03 AM, November 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY YOU!! THAT'S RIGHT, I'M TALKING TO YOU, AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!

    read my recent lj post!

    www.livejournal.com/users/geminibell

    you'll be proud of me, Ms. Musar!

    love, Sarah

     
  • At 3:32 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger Lizzie said…

    1. Any idea on MD's favorite colors yet?
    2. I think that Marky Mark was standing next to me at Baja Fresh today. He looked pretty scummy.
    3. Please tell Chris Shimp that I heard Neil Diamond's "Coming to America (TODAY)" on the radio this morning and I thought of her...TODAY.

    Marky Mark looked like a combination of underwear model Marky Mark and Kevin Federline.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, November 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to model hair--when I was in high school!!! You are just like me--please don't kill yourself at that thought....
    Prude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home