Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Said I Wasn't Going to Do This

i made a vow (too strong a word) to not talk about work
perhaps it was because i read the article on the chronicle
about professionals who share WAY too much on their blogs
also, there's so much i could say about work
that it could get overwhelming
and finally, i don't want my coworkers to read this
and perhaps misinterpret stuff

but screw that
tonight i was hung up on again
by my "super"
and i'm pissed
i'm pissed off that it's acceptable for me
to be treated like that
i'm pissed off that when someone heard
that was the super's reaction
my behavior was immediately questioned
what the fuck?
i need to baby this guy into doing his job?
the fucking ceiling fell in
i'm not calling because i want you to paint my bathroom
this is ridiculous
i'm sick of being the fucking red-headed stepchild
and i'm sick of being the only one sick of it
(well, except for matt
who had to endure this for 2 years)

and on that note
i can't wait to get out of this city
and away from this building

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home