Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Friday, August 19, 2005

That Burning Pain in My Shoulder is Like a Badge of Honor

so i'm going to bed shortly
in fact, i'm going to leave my office now
please take note of the time i'm writing this entry
and i bet i'm one of the RHDs who will be getting the most sleep!

really, i'm writing this entry to say
the grass is always greener on the other side
and you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone
but perhaps i'm resorting to cliches due to the fact
that i'm mentally like jello right now

and my last thought of the night
HI KELLY RONAN!
THIS ENTRY WAS FOR YOU!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, August 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HEART KATIE MUSAR!!!!! Told you I was religious about checking up on you. One week from now I will be in NEW YORK CITY and you will be moving residents in but at least I'll be in the same time zone as you. So much to tell you... Lander Hall gets residents tomorrow. They are going to miss you like you wouldn't believe. I love you and miss you and can't wait until next week. - Kelly

     
  • At 11:14 PM, August 21, 2005, Blogger Lizzie said…

    Mac Sisters!! We sound like a crime fighting pop duo from Detriot.

    Cleaning up hard drives, basslines, and the streets...it's all in a day's work for the Mac Sisters!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, August 24, 2005, Blogger Blue Moon Mama said…

    Isn't it time for an update?

    I'd like to have a post dedicated to me, please! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home