Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Yeah, I've got a lot of stuff




as evidenced by these pics of the hinge on the crate I (meaning Michael and Sean) loaded all my crap in
see that?
yep, it's busted
the back of the truck opens up
and there's my crate, stuff spilling out of it
luckily, not too much stuff
because i had master packers working for me in Seattle
(thanks guys)

and please note that i now have the highest bed known to man
unfortunately, my bedroom isn't largest enough to accomodate the running leap i need to get on top of it

but here's a picture of my new bedding
that looks much better on the pottery barn website since apparently they own an iron


so now i should go unpack
but instead i'm going to go out for dinner

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home