Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday morning items

while this list is numbered
we shall not consider it a continuation of
the all about me list below
which will be worked on later

1) i really don't like the band train
and i really don't like mornings
so turning on the today show and hearing
this painful warblings of this subpar "rock" band
had me reaching for the remote

2) i really like the first 20 minutes of regis and kelly
that's hard to admit
but it's the first step towards acceptance

3) i have recently taken to sleeping with only a comforter
flat sheets are entirely too complicated
as apparently i am a maniac sleeper
and kick the crap out of it at night

4) things that made me laugh outloud once
can still bust me up
example: JESUS CHRIST!
(anthony, that's all for you...)

5) i need to go to work
highly overrated!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never use sheets. They are annoying. I just have a duvet cover on my comforter so I can still wash it. OH and guess what! Okay i guess you can't really guess, but
    I got an offer for the UW med school interview today!!!!!
    I am so excited and my interview is on March 6th.

     
  • At 3:59 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shout out!!! WOOHOO!!!

     
  • At 1:06 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Nayiry! (I love that I communicate with Nayiry though Katie, I'm cool like that). But anyways, Katie, 3 posts in such a short period of time makes me so happy! And I totally only like the first 20 minutes of Regis and Kelly! It's just funny listening to them talk. AND I too only sleep with the conforter, the sheets get all twisted and I don't like making my bed. Ok, the procrastination is done. Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home