Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Comments rock!

i just wanted to say a big thanks
to kelly, sarah, and bryn
(part of my KICKASS lander RA staff)
for commenting!
seeing comments totally makes my day!
(and it makes me realize what an
awesome staff i had last year
best RAs ever)

so here's what i did today
i finished proofreading a book about jimmy carter
big ups to neil for giving me a nice side gig
there is a special place in heaven reserved for jimmy
what a decent human being!
he inspired me to sign up for a habitat for humanity
trip to alaska
you need to get picked for the trip
and i think the goofy blood thing may hold me back
so keep your fingers crossed

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, January 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI! I did Habitat for Humanity in San Antonio, Texas a couple years ago and I had lots of fun. I hope you get picked!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home