Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

grrrrrrrrrr

i do not feel well
the jackhammers outside don't help
my head feels oogy
and wait!
my ny state taxes were rejected
so i just went to refile them
adding to the ooginess
for one brief, shining moment
my state refund went up by $300
but then poof!
back down into the $170 range

i have to go return library books
grrrrrrrr

but on a good note
i had a voicemail from the always wonderful kelly ronan
she of the june 28th birthday
and apparently she's mailing me something
woo hoo!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, February 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your mail will be delayed though my dear since i dont exactly get voicemails here in sweden. drinking with the affluent swedes and PB is odd but strangely intriguing. i'll be talking to you soon i'm sure.

    KR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home