Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Friends Don't Let Friends Watch Leno

especially because i have tickets tomorrow for letterman
so be sure to watch/tivo/tape the show on tuesday
look for me and 18 college kids and one older italian gentleman
(andy the handyman)
and BK will be there as well

i think i'm thisclose to settling my alaska plane plans
$400, i get there on friday
and i'll stay at a lovely $22 hostel
that has a black lab!!
now all i have to do is buy the ticket

and speaking of alaska
i want to say thank you to the prude
(of prude, pussycat, and ruby lips fame)
for the donation she sent a few weeks ago
and then i promptly lost the email address my mom gave me for her
so prude (nee judy)
THANK YOU!!!

i am sleepy
so i shall sleep
don't want to appear tired on tv

1 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mama ronan wants to make a donation to the 'send katie musar to alaska to save the world' fund. call me or email me so that i can give you her email address so you can send her the link.
    love and miss you.
    KR

     

Post a Comment

<< Home