Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I Know, I Know

yes, yes, i have neglected my poor blog
and my devoted audience
(looking in kelly ronan's general direction)
but recently, i just haven't felt like sharing
which is quite odd for me
i'm quite the sharing type

but let us talk about good news
1) TRADER JOE'S OPENS TOMORROW IN UNION SQUARE!!!
granted, it will be a madhouse for at least the first month
but that won't stop me from entering next week
2) I am going to jersey to visit the one and only shimpy
i love jersey and i love visiting shimpy
we will watch NCAA basketball--GO DAWGS!!
3) yeah, this is sorta embarrassing
but i'm super excited that INXS is going to be in NYC again
tix go on sale on saturday
4) lizzie musar is spending the night tonight
as she returns from her grande spanish adventure
ole!
5) i am getting a visit from a ms. bryn miyahara and her sis stacey next week
maybe bryn will make me a poster
so i can show my RAs what advertising really is!
6) and finally, SPRING BREAK STARTS TOMORROW!!
granted, lots of students are sticking around
but still, lots are leaving
JUST BE SAFE!!!

and on that note
i'm going to eat some dinner
and go see more free plays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home