Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I Should Really Go To Bed...

but first I want to acknowledge
how New York City has made my hair go gray
yes yes, i had some random gray hairs before i got here
but now it's out of control
sprouting from all around my crown
i shake my fist at you New York City!

and now i will go to bed
for tomorrow is the day all undergrads are supposed to be checked out by noon
which, oh yeah, is about 200 people
that'll happen, right...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, May 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and gray hair? Weird. So can you remind me again when you're going to Alaska, so I can start planning my summer? Thanks buddy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home