Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 is Off to a Sucky Start...

it's official
i'm dying
now that the cold has wrapped up
i have acquired some sort of stomach bug
so i feel like my stomach is on an evil roller coaster ride
and i've got chills, fever, and aches
oh my
this has moved from the realm of
"damn, what a crappy way to spend your holiday week"
to "how the hell am i going to get everything done in the next 4 days
when i can't sit up for more than 2 minutes??"
having the freakin' laptop on me has
set off a magical wave of nausea

and now i need to figure out how to get a transfusion
this sucks

but, i did buy a car, so that's a good thing
and i'm really glad i didn't throw up in it

3 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, January 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Katie Musar! You're alive! Well, from the looks of your blog, sort of alive. Anyway, you know what's weird? My current RD, Sarah Gremer, was at Stony Brook before comeing to UW. All seems right with the world now that you have a car. What's its name?

    Oh and be on the lookout, I too, will be moving East after graduation in March, I'm entering my last quarter! Eek! Alright, Sarah's cooking dinner and then off to LSAT class. Will you be back on AIM as well? Maybe I'll see you there...

     
  • At 7:48 PM, January 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh and Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year), another Hawaiian lesson for you! I don't think I told you that before, did I?

     
  • At 11:40 PM, January 08, 2007, Blogger BK said…

    Well, I hope you feel better.

    I have to say I miss our adventures together. "World Series of Pop Culture" reruns were on recently and it brought back the thrill of the Balance Transfers' victory in the quiz round...and the agony of being rejected in the interview round.

    Also, I just wanted to point out that unless you want to lie to us through blog, you really need to change the name and description of your site.

    One more thing...with the Florida Gators beating the crap out of Ohio State in the BCS National Championship Game early in the fourth quarter, I just wanted to let you know that Cliff is going to be down in the Gainesville area celebrating that tonight...and the induced labor of his daughter, Jenna, in the morning.

    Oh, but on the way to the hospital, he is stopping at one of the Gator stores that are staying open all night to buy a national championship shirt...so that way, the first pics of him with his daughter will have him wearing it.

    - BK

     

Post a Comment

<< Home