Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Long Island--I Don't Have the Accent Yet

yo yo yo

guess who's sick again?
yep
i have another freakin' cold
i'm an absolute mess
it's RA training and i'm hacking up a lung
great way to make a first impression

anyway, this too shall pass
(and probably be replaced with the bubonic plague)

tonight i meet my new RAs
well, about half of them
looooong story that i don't care to repeat

i am very pleased to be out of NYC
so far, everyone i've met at SBU has been a delight
great people and great department

and my new car is named flanders
you can expect a picture soon

carry on...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I MISS YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS...

    come visit your sister and stop by my place while you are at it!!!

    love,
    KR

     
  • At 6:49 PM, February 01, 2007, Blogger Bryn said…

    Hi Katie Musar,

    I miss you....and Kelly too for that matter. Glad to see you still read the blog :-) So I've decided that my favorite Sandy is the brunette that was "too nice." For some reason I really don't like Ashley S. Too perky or something. Not really impressed by any of the guys yet. I'll have to watch a little closer on Sunday.

    No plans yet, but a DC/NYC trip is in order at some point. I'll keep my eyes peeled for flights. Hope long island is treating you well and you're over your cold!

    -Bryn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home