Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm a Little Late to "The West Wing" Game

i have Ellen Andrews to thank for this
she has done what others have valiantly tried
i actually watched some episodes of "The West Wing" last week
and darn if i didn't love it!
i know have the first season DVDs thanks to the emma clark public library
i attribute a bit of my interest in this show to the presidential election
i'm hungry for politics
(despite the fact i'm not registered to vote in NY)
[(i am ashamed to admit--so much for my super tuesday vote]]

anyway, i like this show
and considering the writers are still on strike
it's nice to watch something that isn't a rerun

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, January 28, 2008, Blogger Bridgett said…

    Yup, it's a good time to catch up on good TV shows from years past that we missed the first time :) I've been hungrily watching "Homicide: Life on the Streets," which I never managed to watch while it was on the air.

    I think I shunned it, living in Baltimore and all, but I was WRONG! It's a great show!

    "The West Wing" is another I never watched, but it is on my list. My husband is dying to get into that one.

    Nice to see you blogging agian :)

    Bridgett

     
  • At 2:10 PM, February 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since you admit to being late for West Wing, I don't want you to fall into the same rut for this. Have you seen "My Big Red Neck Wedding"? If not, stop what you are doing and tune into cable's best CMT>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home