Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

But More Importantly, I am a Bad Friend

as BK always reminds me
i continually fail to include
the many many times that he has
supported me as a friend and a financial resource
like a de facto sugar daddy
it's like i have a swiss cheese brain
and the BK part is in one of the holes

so last friday was Roadtrip 2.0
"Cleveland's a Bust b/c Katie's Sick"
instead we went to bucknell university
where we witnessed amazing thunderstorms
and an equally awesome ben folds show
i love love love ben
and i hate hate hate a motel room that smells like grandparents
but hey, when you don't have to pay for it
you really shouldn't complain, right?

today is my dad's birthday
if you see mike musar
tell him happy birthday!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, April 13, 2006, Blogger BK said…

    Aww...you're not a bad friend...just make sure I at least get a mention in the expected Mike Doughty@Mexicali Blues Cafe post next weekend.

    And considering where we were, we're probably lucky the room smelled like grandparents and not roadkill...or a corpse.

    But now you got me hungry for cheese. Mmm...cheese.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home