Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am a Bad Blogger

i have really deliquent in my posting
and it's not like i don't have things to say
like
1) i broke up with my therapist (yay!)
2) i was going to film that webcast short about technology
and maybe get some cool free stuff, but i bailed (boo! i'm chicken
and i realized I just wanted to be wanted--just like Cheap Trick says)
3) it is beautiful in new york
4) i haggled for an ice cream cone
5) i really like taylor hicks from american idol
i'm such a sucker for silver hair
(i'm looking at you anderson cooper)
6) i am not going to delaware for easter
which is a big bummer, but i don't really want to spend the weekend on the bus
instead, i shall be supping in brooklyn with neil and angelo
7) i am still doing well with not biting my nails
8) i need a damn pedicure
9) it is much harder to stick to my budget when it is nice outside
it's easy not to spend money if you don't leave the house
10) umm, not sure about 10
let me know what you think 10 should be in the comments
you know the comments, right?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, April 13, 2006, Blogger BK said…

    hmm...#10 could have been a mention of the whole Ben Folds @ Bucknell experience...but I guess since that was with me, it retreated to the dark recesses of your mind as soon as you got on that WTC-bound PATH train in Hoboken.

    After all, except for a couple of meals, you pretty much got an all-expenses paid concert/weekend road trip...and let's not forget the pre-concert "light show" at the McDonald's on Route 15 in Lewisburg.

    AND you got to drive my crappy VUE around the Middle of Nowhere, PA.

    But all that still couldn't crack your Top 10.

    : (

     

Post a Comment

<< Home