Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Anderson Cooper--How I Adore Thee

i am sitting on my sofa
getting my morning fix of regis and kelly
featuring special guest host anderson cooper
what a lovely way to start the day!

let's go back to the beginning
world news now
where more insomniacs get their news
then there was the mole
now he's on cnn in the late evenings
but lest we think he's an gray-haired egghead
in his chat with kelly
he's revealing that he loves american idol
and mtv's "reality" shows about spoiled teens

and now i'm going to go cough up a lung
before i go down to the office
helluva tuesday!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, June 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know how this happened, but I forgot about your blog, until I was wasting time on facebook and saw your profile and your link and got a little excited to read it again. So, great to know you're all about Anderson Cooper. I don't personally get the craze, but eh, to each his/her own :-). East Coast in a few days...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home