Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No Time Like the Present

i can't believe i am posting again tonight
but i just reviewed my habitat for humanity fianances
so here's the final begging from me

HEY, HELP ME GO TO ALASKA TO BUILD HOUSES
FOR SOME VERY DESERVING FAMILIES!
I wish I could include the picture of the ground-breaking at Seward
but unfortunately it is teeny tiny

and on that note
thank you :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 AM, May 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And the hippies win it all! Yahoo!!! (ooh, hope you watched...otherwise that was the worst spoiler ever).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home