Sweat & (Outside of) the City

The ultimate car driver has RETURNED from the big city to a delightful land where she can tool around in Flanders, the 2004 Civic. That's right, I'm on Long Island.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

yes, move out time!
granted, it has been ridiculously hectic
and i have writer's cramp from making list upon list
and lest we not forget
250 interns are moving in next sunday
but live in the now!
here's what i managed to find as i went thru apts today
many new books
(including the dante club, an oprah book, the new jay mcinerney, etc etc)
a super cool cart for me to lug groceries home
awesome desk organizer
pretty purple trashcan
cool underbed storage drawer
and right now, only half of the apts are empty!
sunday should bring new goodies!!

right now i'm watching the amazing race
and they went to alaska
go hippies!!!
watching alaska makes me aware of a few things
1) i need to complete all of my paperwork
2) it'd probably be a good idea to get a tetanus shot
(in case i powernail my foot)
3) i am putting myself in significant debt to go on this trip
but i guess it's a good thing i'm diligent about paying this stuff off
(just in time to charge up my move out of NYC next year...)

and finally
i would just like to state that i
REALLY DISLIKE the chick on american idol
i want to poke her in the eye with a pencil
or maybe use my powernailing skillz on her
go taylor!

(there are way too many tv references in this post
very sad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home